Annual Women's Golf OUTing coming up
Originally printed 5/3/2012 (Issue 2018 - Between The Lines News)
The 2012 Annual Women's Golf OUTing will be held June 9 in Plymouth. Join more than one hundred golfers competing for terrific prizes. Organizers want you to "ooooh and ahhhhh" while golfers challenge each other for the prizes that are awarded for Longest Drive, Longest Putt and other games of skill and chance. The only real skill necessary to play however, is the ability to have a good time. Shake it all up at the morning Bloody Mary Bar sponsored by our friends at Cork and enjoy the tasty hand-crafted baked goods donated by the artists of Avalon Bakery. Sign-up online and come swing with your clubs at St. John's Golf Course while supporting two essential community organizations: the Ruth Ellis Center and Equality Michigan.Get all the details and register today online: http://equalitymi.org.
- UPDATE: Suspected LGBT Killer In Metro Detroit Caught
- Upper Peninsula Celebrates First LGBT Pride Fest
- Schauer Leaves His Mark On Michigan Pride
- GAGG And LGBT: Gearing Up For November
- Affirmations Resumes Search For New Executive Director
- Michigan Education Groups Call For LGBT Rights
- GALLERY: Mark Schauer Joins Equality Rally In Lansing
- Arguments For Right To Stay Married Heard In Caspar v Snyder
- Michigan: A Brief Timeline of LGBT Milestones In the Capital City
- Mental Health Providers Access Latest Training On LGBT Clinical Issues
- Local Residents Sign-On For Right To Discriminate
- Extending Marriage To Same-Sex Couples Could Add Millions To Michigan's Economy
- Ann Arbor Animal Hospital
- Ann Arbor Cat Clinic
- Humane Society of Huron Valley
- Washtenaw Veterinary Hospital
- Visitors Bureau
- Ypsilanti Area Convention & Visitors Bureau
- Women's Health
- Planned Parenthood Mid and South Michigan
- Men's Yoga
- Youth Services
- Neutral Zone
- The Corner Health Center - Young Adult Health Center
- Ozone House Youth and Family Services
Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
- Feds Give Spring Arbor University Permission To Discriminate Against LGBT Community
- Q&A: Panic! Frontman Talks Westboro Protest: 'It Was Pathetic'
- Michfest Responds: We Have a Few Demands Of Our Own
- Q&A: Jennifer Hudson On Lesbian Rumors & Drag Queen Attitude: 'I Don't Care What You Think'
- Viewpoint:Why Trans Exclusion At Michfest Must Finally End
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
"The Ghosts in Our Machine" is a powerful 2013 feature documentary about animal rights, made accessible through the photos and personal journey of well-known international photographer Jo-Anne McArthur and lesbian filmmaker Liz Marshall.
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!