Arts & Entertainment
Neubecker home burns
Originally printed 8/16/2012 (Issue 2033 - Between The Lines News)
BROWNSTONE TWP. -
PFLAG parents Mike and Jan Neubecker's home burned to the ground early in the morning of Aug. 14. Both of them were not injured, but the house is a total loss.
The Neubeckers were awakened at around 5:30 a.m. by a passing motorist who saw the flames and awoke them by blasting his car horn in their driveway. The couple is staying at a Holiday Inn nearby.
- One Capitol Region Plans To Make Lansing Area 'Discrimination Free'
- Saginaw Equality Float Takes Second Place at Cinco De Mayo Parade
- Contact Theory Changes Minds, Hearts
- Outside The Safety Net
- Book-A-Palooza To Benefit Common Language
- Ferndale Mayor Dave Coulter Announces Run
- Source: Former Michigan Congressman Mark Schauer Will Run For Governor