Search Business Directory
209 West Kingsley Street
Ann Arbor, MI 48103
Main Number: 734-662-6282
Classes meet every Tuesday night from 6:30 to 7:30pm. Learn yoga poses with a group of men in a friendly clothes free environment.
309 Troy St.
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Main Number: 248-399-9642
(na-ma-stay) is a Sanskrit greeting that means, "I honor the divine in you." The highest form of salutation, it confers a humble respect and a gentle admiration. Namasté Yoga of Royal Oak provides yoga instruction for the metropolitan Detroit area, offering classes in many of yoga's diverse methods. Namasté Yoga offers a wide variety of Yoga classes, for a wide variety of individual needs. Namaste Yoga embraces everyone, regardless of age, flexibility or the size of your body. Our teachers come from a variety of traditions; our students hail from all walks of life. The thread that ties us together is our love of yoga. Whether you're a weekend warrior or a person in need of healing, a novice to yoga or a seasoned practioner, you will find a home at Namaste. Our classes are multi-level. You're encouraged to try them all. If you're new to yoga or new to a particular class, let the teacher know and you will be cared for. Everyone is welcome. We are located at 309 South Troy Street in the heart of downtown Royal Oak 48067. You may reach us at (248) 399-9642,
- EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon on 'Up For Grabs' Sexuality, Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' & Her Response to Those Who 'Blame Me' For the Election
- Making America Hopeful Again: Dustin Lance Black Talks 'When We Rise,' the Power of Collective Protesting & Why He 'Calls Bulls***' on Trans-Evading Hollywood
- 18 Things You Can Do Right Now to Protect LGBTQ Rights Under Donald Trump
- Baptist Pastor Comes Under Fire for Officiating Same-Sex Wedding
- Equality Michigan's New Strategy is Bold Risk in This Political Season
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!