Search Business Directory
Windsor Pride Community
422 Pelissler Ave
Windsor, ON N9A 4K9
Windsor Pride Community is a not-for-profit organization providing programs and services to support the LGBTIQ community in Windsor-Essex, Ontario. We offer a drop-in centre and programs for youth, seniors and parents of gay youth, recreational and social activities and plan educational activities to enlighten the community, including Anti-Homophobia Day and the Windsor Pride Festival, which takes place in August each year.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!