Search Business Directory
Metro Detroit's community center for lesbian, gay, bisexual & transgender people and their allies.
290 W. 9 Mile Rd.
Ferndale, MI 48220
Affirmations is the community center for LGBT people and their allies serving the Detroit region. Programs & activities include: Arts & Cultural events, civic engagement, family fun activities, health services, HIV/AIDS prevention, older adult support, social and recreational activities, sports & fitness programs, support & discussion groups, workshops & seminars and youth groups. Resources offered: Art Gallery, cybercenter & cafe, game room, LGBT-Friendly Health Care Provider Referral Network, media center & library, meeting rooms, speakers bureau, toll-free Helpline, training & education.
- EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon on 'Up For Grabs' Sexuality, Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' & Her Response to Those Who 'Blame Me' For the Election
- Making America Hopeful Again: Dustin Lance Black Talks 'When We Rise,' the Power of Collective Protesting & Why He 'Calls Bulls***' on Trans-Evading Hollywood
- 18 Things You Can Do Right Now to Protect LGBTQ Rights Under Donald Trump
- Baptist Pastor Comes Under Fire for Officiating Same-Sex Wedding
- Equality Michigan's New Strategy is Bold Risk in This Political Season
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!