Search Business Directory
Joe Kort, Ph.D., LMSW
Joe Kort, Ph.D. & Associates, PC
25600 Woodward Ave., Ste. 218
Royal Oak, MI 48067
Main Number: 248-399-7317
Joe Kort, Ph.D., is a clinical sexologist and relationship therapist, coach and founded his practice in 1985. His specialties include: IMAGO Relationship Therapy, therapy, sexual identity issues, out-of-control sexual behaviors, responsible non-monogamy/monogamy; childhood sexual, physical and emotional abuse; mixed-orientation marriages; and depression and anxiety. Dr. Kort writes for Huffington Post, Psychology Today and has been interviewed and mentioned on a regular basis in the New York Times on various issues. Dr. Kort is the author of four books: 10 Smart Things Gay Men Can Do to Improve Their Lives and 10 Smart Things Gay Men Can Do to Find Real Love and Gay Affirmative Therapy for the Straight Clinician: The Essential Guide and Is My Husband Gay, Straight or Bi: A Guide for Women Concerned About Their Men.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Jim Toy Turns 87, Reflects on a Lifetime of Activism
- EXCLUSIVE: Goldie Hawn & Amy Schumer Talk Gay 'Mutual Love,' Lesbian Relationships & How They Will 'Fight to the Death' For LGBT People
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!