Search Business Directory
University of Michigan HIV/AIDS Treatment Program
3120 Taubman Center
Ann Arbor, MI 48109-5378
Compassionate quality comprehensive care for people living with HIV/AIDS, offering: Morning and afternoon appointments Access to clinical trials Anonymous and confidential HIV counseling and testing Mental health services Nutritional services HIV treatment and education Multi-disciplinary approach and experienced caring professionals
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!