Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
When it comes to planning your wedding, follow your heart, don't listen to those around you and do what is right for you. That's how Christina and Alicia Wilk of Clinton Township said they were able to enjoy their wedding-for-two this year on June 21. READ MORE.
The Ultimate LGBT Wedding Anniversary Expo is a great opportunity to think about and finalize wedding plans, but many LGBT people are concerned about same-sex marriages and what they will look like under the Trump administration. While the president does not have the right to unilaterally scrap marriage equality, he used his power to appoint Supreme Court justices who can. READ MORE.
LANSING - Just before 11 a.m. on June 26, 2015 the U.S. Supreme Court released its decision on Obergefell v. Hodges and extended marriage equality to the entire country. Since that moment thousands of LGBT couples across the country have upgraded their domestic partnership and or commitment ceremony plans to wedding cakes and marriage licenses. READ MORE.
CINCINNATI (AP) - Three years ago Sunday, Jim Obergefell asked his longtime partner to marry him, beginning a whirlwind of events that led to his name being at the top of the U.S. Supreme Court case that resulted exactly two years later in legalization of same-sex marriage across America. READ MORE.
Over the past year since marriage equality became the law of the land, LGBT couples are spending a lot more on weddings, and family acceptance of same-sex marriages is up dramatically, according to a recent study. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!