Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
If you don't know who Alex Jones is, consider yourself lucky. Picture a mentally unstable person boiling over in rage and ranting about conspiracy theories on a street corner. That's Alex Jones, except instead of a street corner, he has his own radio program and video show on the internets. READ MORE.
At 19, I went to my first gay bar, The Silver Slipper, a dyke bar on Grand River, near downtown Detroit. I used borrowed ID, was escorted authoritatively by two lesbian regulars, Speedy and Draino. READ MORE.
This coming weekend, the March for Science in Washington, D.C. and hundreds of other global locations will encourage science that "upholds the common good" and allows evidence-based policymaking in the public interest (marchforscience.com). READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!