Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
If you don't know who Alex Jones is, consider yourself lucky. Picture a mentally unstable person boiling over in rage and ranting about conspiracy theories on a street corner. That's Alex Jones, except instead of a street corner, he has his own radio program and video show on the internets. READ MORE.
Trump continues his tradition of filling posts in his cabinet with people who are actively opposed to LGBT people having rights or even being called people. He's really giving the George W. Bush administration a run for its money. READ MORE.
File under: More bad news about Russia. I know, I know. It seems like every time you turn around there's yet another news story about Russia. It's hard to keep up. READ MORE.
Honestly, it's hard to keep up. Even with so many positions in the Trump Administration left unfilled, he's still stacking the deck with swamp monsters. READ MORE.
Did you know that LGBTQ people get old? If you're a religious fundamentalist you might not since you believe that all LGBTQ people die of AIDS in their 20's because God hates them. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!