BY LAWRENCE FERBER
Activist Cleve Jones has lived an extraordinary life, filled with world-changing friends and figureheads from Harvey Milk to Dustin Lance Black. Read More
More World AIDS Day
- Rising Above
- World AIDS Day Event Calendar
- Survival Guide
- Millennials Missing from AIDS Walk Detroit
- Hundreds Walk in Fight Against AIDS in East Lansing
- Study Finds Significant Racial Disparities For HIV Infection Among Black And White MSM
- Tainted Love: How HIV Stigma Is Damaging The Gay Community...
- A Doctor's Journey Working With HIV/AIDS
- Kimberley Locke: Aiding In The Fight
- Amber's Journey
Sometimes, the best love relationships are the ones that are based on friendship. As is the case with Hannah Hartley and Diane Schultz, two transgender women who met four years ago during an LGBT community meeting at Affirmations in Ferndale.View More Marriage
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!