As the world continues to learn more about coronavirus and its spread, it’s vital to stay up-to-date on the latest developments. However, it’s also important to make sure that the information being distributed is from credible sources. To that end, Between The Lines has compiled, and will continue to update, a resource guide for anyone and everyone looking to educate themselves about COVID-19 and how to keep themselves and their loved ones safe.
- How to protect yourself.
- What to do if you are sick.
- Advice for using masks, health care workers and more.
National and International Coronavirus Coverage:
Local BTL Coverage
Emergency Financial Assistance for Ryan White-Funded Agencies Now Available
Trans Sistas of Color Project Distributes Care Packages to Those in Need Because of COVID-19
Affirmations Executive Director Addresses COVID-19 Concerns in Video Message
Gov. Whitmer Orders Temporary Prohibition on Large Assemblages and Events Over 250 People
- Gov. Whitmer Expands Unemployment Benefits for Michigan Workers
Resources for Those Affected
- Medicare coverage
- Unemployment benefits online application
- Food map for students affected by COVID-19 school closures
- LGBTQ Center Letter to Community
- Food Bank Resources
Background on COVID-19