Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Are the Michigan laws and policies that are currently in place actually working to protect LGBT youth against bullying and harassment? READ MORE.
The Boy Scouts of America on Monday ended its blanket ban on gay adult leaders while allowing church-sponsored Scout units to maintain the exclusion for religious reasons. READ MORE.
LGBTQ couples are more likely to adopt children or youth with special needs or who are hard to place within the foster care system. There is no reason why those loving homes should be discriminated against, when the paramount goal of the state is to place children in loving and supportive homes. READ MORE.
When I was a kid, my mother would dose me with castor oil for what she perceived as alimentary crankiness on my part. READ MORE.
- Q&A: Matt Bomer Talks Channing Flattery ('I Blushed'), Explaining 'Magic Mike' To His Kids & Indecent Gyrations
- Q&A: Hilary Duff Talks Grindr & Giving Too Many F*cks, Geeks Out For Marriage Equality (and Miley Cyrus!)
- Roses Are Red, Violets Are Blue
- Adam Lambert Reveals He Dressed 'Outlandishly' Because He Was 'Overcompensating,' Talks Lack Of Gay Artists
- Did Snyder Trade Signature On Anti-Gay Adoption Bills For Deal On Road Funding?
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!