Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
Hundreds of people gathered outside the White House on Wednesday to protest President Trump's decision to rescind guidance on how public schools should accommodate transgender students.Gavin Grimm, a trans student who filed a lawsuit against his Virginia school district's bathroom policy that the U.S. Supreme Court will hear next month, is among those who spoke to the crowd. READ MORE.
Following the death of Michigan State University alumnus Bill Beachler in January 2016, the MSU Pride Scholarship award amount has jumped to $20,000, and will be awarded to one or more students for the 2017-2018 academic year. READ MORE.
February, despite being the shortest month, is often a hard one. Where I live, any day might be a snow day, with my son home from school and the sidewalks needing to be shoveled. READ MORE.
Our new President promises to "Make America great again." Greatness, I think, is a matter of perspective. Mr. Trump was born into the privileged, wealthy class. From his perspective America used to be great, before all of the liberal laws and freedoms messed it up. READ MORE.
- EXCLUSIVE: Susan Sarandon on 'Up For Grabs' Sexuality, Ryan Murphy's 'Feud' & Her Response to Those Who 'Blame Me' For the Election
- Making America Hopeful Again: Dustin Lance Black Talks 'When We Rise,' the Power of Collective Protesting & Why He 'Calls Bulls***' on Trans-Evading Hollywood
- 18 Things You Can Do Right Now to Protect LGBTQ Rights Under Donald Trump
- Baptist Pastor Comes Under Fire for Officiating Same-Sex Wedding
- Equality Michigan's New Strategy is Bold Risk in This Political Season
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!