Enter contests to win great prizes like CDs, DVDs, concert tickets and more
The stranger-than-fiction Indiana primary has knocked Republican hopeful Ted Cruz out of the race and given Democratic hopeful Bernie Sanders a nod to hang in a little longer. READ MORE.
Charin Davenport, an adjunct English professor teaching at Saginaw Valley State University (SVSU) and Delta College, had been dismissed from her job at SVSU as assistant to the Director of Academic Programs Support, Ann Coburn-Collins. READ MORE.
Now Target is the target of the anti-trans right because Target did something pretty radical. Something few companies have dared to do because it's just so fringe, so wild, so unheard of. And no, it has nothing to do with Isaac Mizrahi. This time. READ MORE.
One of the pleasures for a writer or an artist is to come across an early composition or art piece and experience finding it with a sense of reading or seeing it for the first time. READ MORE.
On April 19, 2016, the 4th Circuit Court of Appeals became the first United States federal court to hold that the U.S. Department of Education's interpretation of Title IX (the federal civil rights law the prohibits discrimination on the basis of sex) and the issue of transgender students and restrooms must be followed by the federal courts. READ MORE.
- Gwen Stefani Speaks Her (Gay) 'Truth': The Divorce She 'Tried to Fix,' Blake Shelton & Her LGBT Support System
- Creep of the Week: Michael Brown
- Nick Jonas on Inspiring Drag Kings, His 'Very Welcoming' Gay Club Experience and How His Man Bod Changed His Life
- Cyndi Lauper on Fame, Going Country & Wanting to Star In 'What Ever Happened to Baby Jane?' with Madonna
- How Photographer Jess Dugan Is Transforming Minds with Portraits of Transgender Trailblazers
Sign up to receive our weekly newsletters today!
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!