Search Business Directory
Iglesia Martell Law Firm PLLC
117 N. First St., Ste. 111
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
Iglesia Martell Law Firm understands the needs of the LGBT community. We have been advocates and representatives for the LGBT community for over 23 years. The myriad of legal issues facing LGBT individuals and couples remain volatile. LGBT clients are the only ones whose legal status and legal rights are dependent on where they live, visit or travel. Additionally, there are challenges facing the community, including the basic rights concerning our children and our property. Iglesia Martell Law Firm seeks to transform the practice of law through education and support of holistic practice.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Transgender Women of Color Need Access to Public Resources, Better Allies
- Creep of the Week: Ramzan Kadyrov
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!