Search Business Directory
Metropolitan Community Church of Detroit
Rev. Roland Stringfellow - Pastor
Rev. Deb Dysert - Associate Pastor
P.O. Box 836
Royal Oak, MI 48068-0836
A Christian denomination celebrating 40 years of service to the LGBT community. Services each Sunday at 11 a.m., midweek connection groups, choir practice and various social events meeting at Drayton Ave. Presbyterian Church's chapel, 2441 Pinecrest, Ferndale. Chartered church of the Universal Fellowship of Metropolitan Community Churches.
- Q&A: Lea Michele on Gays in Her Bed, Girl Crushes & Why 'It's So Inspiring' to Watch Old Episodes of 'Glee'
- Melissa Etheridge Talks Donald Trump ('I Will Not Fear This'), Inspiration for Upcoming Songs, the Word 'Woke' & Weed 101
- Kelly Osbourne Talks Being Open to Dating Women ('Never Say Never'), Celebs She Knows Who Use Sexuality For Publicity & Why 'Everybody's Gay'
- Jim Toy Turns 87, Reflects on a Lifetime of Activism
- EXCLUSIVE: Goldie Hawn & Amy Schumer Talk Gay 'Mutual Love,' Lesbian Relationships & How They Will 'Fight to the Death' For LGBT People
This Week's Issue
Download or view this week's print issue today!